As a Human Resource professional, your central importance revolves around sourcing, developing, and managing the organization’s most valuable asset – its people – to foster a productive and harmonious work environment.
Job Title: Associate Human Resource
Job Description: Associate Human Resource
Qualifications:A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Assist in the recruitment process by coordinating interviews, conducting reference checks, and preparing employment offers.
- Support employee onboarding by facilitating orientation sessions, collecting required documentation, and ensuring a smooth transition for new hires.
- Manage employee records and maintain accurate and up-to-date HR databases.
- Respond to employee inquiries related to HR policies, benefits, and general HR matters.
- Assist in benefits administration, including open enrollment, changes, and addressing employee questions.
- Collaborate with HR team members to organize training and development programs for employees.
- Help organize company events and initiatives to promote employee engagement and a positive workplace culture.
- Assist in payroll processing and liaise with finance to ensure accurate and timely compensation.
- Support the performance management process by maintaining records, scheduling reviews, and tracking performance goals.
- Contribute to HR reporting by gathering and organizing data for analysis.
- Stay informed about HR laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team and assist in various HR projects.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage tasks efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software.
- Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy.
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Familiarity with HR software systems and tools.
- Customer-focused attitude and a willingness to assist employees.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of HR laws and regulations.