As a Network Engineer, your fundamental role is to design, implement, and maintain reliable communication infrastructures critical for seamless digital connectivity and data exchange.
Job Description: Network Engineer
Qualification:Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or any other related field.
- Design, implement, and manage local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and other networking technologies to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand network requirements and provide technical expertise in network solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain network hardware and software components, including routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot network issues, and ensure efficient and secure network operation.
- Conduct regular network assessments, identify vulnerabilities, and implement necessary security measures.
- Assist in the development and documentation of network policies, procedures, and configurations.
- Support network infrastructure upgrades and capacity planning to accommodate business growth.
- Provide timely response and resolution to network outages or incidents.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and service providers to manage network services.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in network engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols, architecture, and routing/switching protocols.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting network hardware and software, including routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Familiarity with network security principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in network monitoring and diagnostic tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and resolve complex network issues.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with cloud networking and virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of software-defined networking (SDN) concepts and implementations.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.) for network automation.
- Understanding of network performance optimization and quality of service (QoS) concepts.